My Arabica Coffee plant came in excellent condition. Very helpful when the plant arrives in a nursery pot for me to isolate from my other plants to reduce pests and other diseases. Can't wait to see my plant grow.
Wow. My plant came huge and happy. Their packaging is always stellar. I believe I bought a 3 inch plant and look how huge it is in the picture. I want to do a video on the fastest and easiest way not to hurt the plant on unpackaging it. I don't know where I would put that though thank you again HPS. You and your customer service are awesome.
I love this plant. As you can see it came in a 3-inch pot. However it's huge I'm letting it breathe before I repot it. I have bought more plants from this company then I can count. My home is a jungle, so is my balcony. This came packaged beautifully. I play music classical, when I am taking them out of the box and out of the packing. Believe it or not they seem to like it. I feel like all of my plants are family and they all came from here. Thank you so much HPS!
I love house plant shop. I now have a jungle LOL seriously. Inside and out on my balcony. I cannot thank you enough as I am disabled and lost my son 4 years ago. These have kept me going. The plants 98% of the time, come absolutely beautifully packaged and no damage. The other 2% are always replaced immediately.
Coffee plant arrived in great shape and a good size. So far so good. the leaves are a very glossy deep emerald green color. Very beautiful!
Gorgeous plant! I was worried because I ordered it and then the weather has been in the 90s. Still arrived perfectly healthy and happy!
Ann L J.
It arrived wrapped really well and was very healthy. I immediately replanted it. It’s a happy little plant now! Thank you!
The people who package these plants on Florida can handle my life any time they want. So well done!!!! I was expecting to open the box and find dirt all over the box but they had packed the pot with straw filler and then put a bag over that and then put a bag around the whole thing! Amazing!!! She’s a cutie!!! Love it!! Thank you even though you never sent me a tracking number….:(
Plant was a nice size and it great shape when I received it!
Purchased as a gift for my son-in-law.
It is beautiful and healthy. Very pleased with purchase.
Very good experience! My plant is doing great!!!
Great packaging, beautiful and healthy! Thank you!
I couldn't say enough wonderful things. The shipping was above and beyond. Each plant that I ordered came very well packaged and fast. The soil was still very moist and it even had a heat pack in the package. After a week, the plant still looks happy. I hope to have many years with this little baby.
Very nice plants. I was so excited to get them as I give them for Christmas gifts. ( a different "unusual " plant every year) but my word of advice is make sure they are hardy enough to ship to your area! They do not hold up shipping to MN in December. Customer service did resend 4 of the 5 I originally ordered. 2 of those 4 are still alive. They refunded $16 for the 2 that died from that set.
Amazing house plant
Every plant I've ordered has arrived in good condition and has thrived after repotting it. I purchase my plants in the nursery pots.
I will cotinue to purchase more from House Plant Shop in the future!
my plant is beautiful and healthy !!